While the topic of global warming couldn’t be more prevalent as it is now, Milanese designer Virgil Abloh
used the phrase to describe his Resort ’17 collection that cleverly combines summer and winter clothes for those awkward transeasonal periods - and proving to do just that is this bomber jacket
. Crafted from a quality wool-blend, this sporty style is defined by signature stripe detailing and label’s logo to the front and reverse.
- Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh wool-blend jacket
- Exposed popper fastenings at front
- Stand collar long sleeves all-over diagonal stripes pattern ‘w’ embroidered patches at front two welt pockets at front embroidered branding and collection at front ‘white’ embroidery at back ribbed striped trims interior pockets fully lined
- 50% wool 20% acrylic 15% nylon 10% polyester 5% other fibres; lining 100% cotton
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8 Length 23.5"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
OFF-WHITE C/O VIRGIL ABLOH Striped wool-blend bomber jacket - Fashion New Wild - Women's Jackets - RQUHCMO