In a rebellion against power shoulders and sharp-lined suits, tailoring for AW17 is taking on softer characteristics. Italian brand Brunello Cucinelli
achieves that by spinning this blazer
from wool with a hint of stretch, structuring it to skim past your hip and creating the peak lapels with sweeping curved edges. Subtly embellished with beading at each side, this jacket pairs up with the coordinating trousers for a two-piece that’s perfectly timed.
- Brunello Cucinelli stretch-wool blazer
- Concealed button fastening at front
- Peak lapels long sleeves tailored one welt pocket at chest two flap pockets at front beaded trims single vent fully lined
- 98% wool 2% elastane; 74% acetate 26% silk
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8 Length 32"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
- Made in Italy
BRUNELLO CUCINELLI Peak-lapel stretch-wool blazer - Fashion New Wild - Women's Jackets - EOUXGSY